Report of handgun in Glendale Middle School at 1:50 pm on May 11, 2007 triggered a lockdown at three schools (Eleanor J. Toll Middle, Hoover High, and Mark Keppel Elementary). Totally more than 4,000 students were affected. After room-by-room search by SWAT team and police air-soft pistol was recovered in a 7th grade boy’s backpack. Officials began releasing students after 3:15PM.
- Come out to support Kids and the Arts!
- Minister of Justice presumably to be appointed on the post of Prime- Minister
- Georgian protesters urge president to resign
- Obama, Russia’s Medvedev Announce New Arms Control Plan First official meeting sets broad agenda for U.S.-Russian relations
- Georgian leader: State of war with Russia
Latest from Ramaz Mitaishvili
- To Help Your Memory, Relax and Take a Break
- Catheter-Directed Embolectomy Life-Saving in Massive Pulmonary Embolism
- New Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Problems After Joint Surgery Identified
- Combination of Severe Depression and Antidepressant Use Impairs Driving Ability
- Facial Transplantation Shows Promise for Severe Disfigurement