Georgian budget is full, as never before, says the President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili in his video address published at his official page on Facebook.
“I watched the process of introduction and the transfer of existing funds by the acting Prime Minister. Georgia has fewer debts than it had before “Rose revolution”. Georgia has more budget resources than ever.
Even if they don’t create anything else and just use these resources, they can do many good things. Georgian budget is as full as never before. Thus, it is necessary to make transfer of this budget; it must be used for Georgian people, for development.
Also Euro-Atlantic integration course must continue. We will support this. Politicians should realize that election period is over. They should take responsibility and forget election rhetoric, aggression, different statements. It is time to start working on what Georgian people voted for – progress for Georgia and each Georgian family,” said Saakashvili.
The President said that final results of the elections should be announced soon and the government should be formed quickly.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
Georgia Online is a web-based media project that offers daily news and analytical reports on the political, economic, and social processes in Georgia, situation in conflict zones - Abkhazia and Tskhinvali region / South Ossetia, as well as English translations of the most relevant stories, published in Georgian and other media.Website: georgiaonline.ge
- Saakashvili: We changed not only Georgia, but also the entire post-Soviet space
- Address by the President of Georgia at the 68th session of the United Nations General Assembly
- Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili met with the Secretary General of NATO Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
- President Saakashvili addressed the new Parliament
- The President of Georgia and the NATO Secretary General had a phone conversation