Upon completion, the professional will be able to:
1. List infectious diseases that may be transmitted or acquired.
2. Describe each stage in the “chain of infection”.
3. Describe four methods of infectious disease transmission.
4. Compare and contrast non-specific and specific immunity.
5. List strategies for each “link” that may be used to break the chain of infection.
6. Compare and contrast antisepsis, disinfection, and sterilization.
7. List the principles of medical asepsis and surgical sepsis.
8. Describe three hand hygiene procedures.
9. Describe three types of transmission-based precautions.
10. Understand strategy in treatment of septic patients.
24 HoursBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS